Radha Madhav Society is a branch of Jagadguru Kripalu Parishat, our parent organization in India, functioning under the loving guidance of Jagadguru Shri Kripalu Ji Maharaj. It is a 501(c)(3) charitable non-profit organization which was formed by Siddheshvari Devi Ji in 1997.
Aims and Objectives
- To guide all towards the attainment of divine bliss by creating harmony between Materialism and Spiritualism.
- To preach selfless devotion to God and to unfold intricate secrets of Vedas and Vedic scriptures.
- To suggest easy means for spiritual advancement.
- To dispel myths and misconceptions about Hinduism.
- To collect and distribute financial aid, clothing, medical supplies etc. for the needy.
- Didi Ji's lecture tours in North America, the West Indies and other countries.
- Devotional retreats in various parts of North America and other parts of the world.
- Summer camps for the youth to teach Hindu values to children, teens and young adults.
- 24/7 devotional radio program - Kripalu Bhakti Radio.
- Distribution of literature for the purpose of explaining Hindu philosophy.
- Fundraising for humanitarian purposes in India.