Hindu Youth Camps 2017
Radha Madhav Society offers Hindu Youth Camps every summer in US, Canada and Trinidad. Our youth camp classes are designed to open young minds and teach them how to live a life in harmony with Vedic principles. Your child learns about Hinduism, ethics and morals from teachers committed to providing loving guidance. Children are given moral and spiritual guidance so that they may live a virtuous life and resist peer pressure. Yoga, music, and arts and crafts classes are also taught.
Hindu Youth Camp Locations and Dates
The following camps have been finalized as of now. As more camps are finalized, they will be added here.
Queensville, ON, Canada
Fri, Aug 4 - Thur, Aug 10
10% off if you register by June 30th
Regina Mundi Home of the Magnificat
19309 Warden Ave
Queensville ON L0G 1R0
What does your child do at the camp
- Learn prayers and bhajans
- Have fun while learning what it means to be a Hindu
- Celebrate Hindu festivals and learn their significance
- Become acquainted with Vedic teachings
- Learn yoga and pranayam
- Learn to play harmonium, dholak and manjeera
- Play typical Indian games such as cricket, pitthu, kabaddi and kho-kho
- Learn arts and crafts
- Enjoy outdoor sankeertan, games and picnic
- Participate in a cultural program
- Make friends with children with similar values
Activities for Accompanying Parents
Parents have the opportunity to listen to Didi Ji's talks, ask questions, do yoga, help out as volunteers and participate in bhajan sessions.
The registration fee amounts listed below are in USD for the camps in US and in CAD for the camps in Canada.
For Ontario Canada Camp:
0 to 5 years - Free with paying adult, bed shared with parent
6 to 12 years $250
13 to adult $275
Earlybird discount 10% off until June 30, 2017.
How to register
To register, fill out the online registration form and pay your registration fee online using a credit card. Registration is not considered confirmed until registration fee is paid.
Photos from our Youth Camps
Click here to see photos from our youth camps.
Testimonials from Participants and Parents
Click here to read testimonials from our youth camp attendees and their parents.
- Registration fees are not refundable. If you cancel your registration, your fee amount can be applied towards next year's youth camp.
- In the residential camps, at least one parent is required to attend the entire camp for a child in the 5-9 yr age group.
- In the day camps, we invite both parents to join us in the evening for dinner with the children.
If you have any questions and need to talk to someone, please call (678) 920-6669 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Atlanta Camp: Manisha Gupta at (404) 358-5316
Milwaukee Camp: Deepti Dhingra at (678) 920-6669
Toronto Camp: Reena at (647) 294-1407 or Shankar at (647)-871-3880