Information for Attendees of Youth Camp 2015
Following information will help you get ready for the camp. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (678) 920-6669.
Things to Bring for Residential Camps
- Clothes to last the duration of the camp.
- Traditional Indian clothes to wear during festival celebrations and cultural program.
- Sneakers to play outdoors.
- Sleeping bag, bedsheets and a pillow.
- Any medication that you may be taking.
- Yoga Mat.
- Alarm Clock.
- Strong flashlight.
- Table fan, if possible. The dormitories are not air conditioned in Atlanta camp.
- Bug repellent.
- Musical instrument that you wish to learn. (Bring a keyboard if you don't have a harmonium)
- Water gun to play Holi.
- Adults may wish to bring a cushion to sit on the floor during satsang.
- Costumes for any cultural item that you plan to present on the last day.
- Some healthy snacks in case you feel like eating something even before the breakfast at 8:30am.
- Because boys and girls have separate dormitories, each family member should pack his/her bag and bring separate bedding.
- Do not bring iPods, cellphones, gameboys, laptops, DVD players and other such gadgets. If you need music for cultural program, please bring it on a CD.
- Bring and wear modest clothing (no miniskirts, spaghetti straps, short shorts).
- Be prepared to follow the rules of the camp.
Directions to the Toronto Camp
Camp Address: 19309 Warden Ave Queensville ON L0G 1R0
Phone Numbers: Reena at (647) 294-1407, Shankar at (647)-871-3880
- Get on Don Valley Pkwy N from Adelaide St W
- Follow Don Valley Pkwy N and ON-404 N to Green Ln E/York Regional Rd 19 in East Gwillimbury. Take the Regional Road 19/Green Lane E exit from ON-404 N
- Take Woodbine Ave/York Regional Rd 8 and Mt Albert Rd/York Regional Rd 13 to Warden Ave/York Regional Rd 65