We see many types of people living in the world, and every individual is a unique child of God. Yet, all the people of the world can be generally divided into four categories.

Firstly, there are those who are both materialistically well-off and spiritually inclined. You will not find too many in this category.

Secondly, there are those who are neither spiritually inclined nor do they possess any material wealth. There are very few in this category also. 

Thirdly, there are those who possess great material wealth and are completely devoid of spirituality. It is generally seen that possession of abundant material wealth causes arrogance, making the wealthy one feel that there is no need for God in life. 

The intoxication of wealth is so powerful that not even God can make the intoxicated one come to his senses. He can come to his senses when the cause of his pride, his material wealth, is taken away from him. 

Fourthly, there are those who are deprived of material wealth but are spiritually inclined. This is quite natural, because when an individual has no worldly possessions to be proud of, he generally turns towards God. But for an opulent individual to be interested in spiritual matters is a rare occurrence. However, there is an exception to every rule.

The exceptions are individuals who have already accumulated 95% spiritual power in their previous births, and have had to take birth in order to acquire the remaining 5%. It is only such fortunate souls who remain unattached to the world even while being in the possession of material wealth. Likewise, there are also those who remain indifferent to God even in the absence of material possessions. This is again unnatural, because the lack of material property generally turns a person to God, even if it is just to beg Him for material possessions.

Yours,

Didi Ji